If you intend to become a hypnotherapist, add hypnosis to your clinical practice in dentistry, medicine, surgery etc. or simply practice self-hypnosis to achieve your personal and career goals, then Academy For Hypnosis training courses are for you. Hypnosis.
Over the 1-year programme you will go through 3 main training modules, delivered one at a time through online content, live practice and Q&A sessions over Zoom:
- Foundation to Hypnotherapy
- Hypnotherapy Theory and Skills
- Advanced Hypnotherapy Principled and Practice
You'll also have access to:
- Self-Hypnosis Programme
- The Academy of Hypnosis Community
- Supervised practice
- Q&A sessions
- Additional training and guidance from industry experts
Depending on the hours of practice and study you put in, you may be able to get accreditation from the ACHE or GHR* as well as The Academy for Hypnosis.
* exam fees to achieve accreditation from the ACHE or GHR are not included in your Academy training and will need to be paid directly to the organisation.