For medical and dental professionals who what to include hypnosis in their practice, or hypnotherapists who wish to work in medical and dental settings.s.
Over the 1-year program you will go through 3 main training modules, delivered one at a time through online content, live practice, and Q&A sessions over Zoom:
- Foundation to Hypnotherapy
- Analytical Hypnotherapy / Transforming Therapy™
- Applications of Hypnosis
You'll also have access to:
- Self-Hypnosis Programme
- The Academy of Hypnosis Community
- Supervised practice
- Q&A sessions
- Additional training and guidance from industry experts
Note: As this is a 1-year program you will get access to all the training materials, supervision, and support listed above for a full year from the day you register for the course. At the end of the year, you will be given the option to continue with the Academy and continue getting access to all the above support for a small monthly fee.
Depending on the hours of practice and study you put in, you may be able to get accreditation from the ACHE or GHR* as well as The Academy for Hypnosis.
* exam fees to achieve accreditation from the ACHE or GHR are not included in your Academy training and will need to be paid directly to the organisation.