For medical and dental professionals who what to include hypnosis in their practice, or hypnotherapists who wish to work in medical and dental settings.s.
Over the accreditation program you will go through 3 main training modules, delivered one at a time through online content. Your study will be supported through the live bi-monthly mentoring sessions with Sharon and other academy students, held over Zoom:
- Foundation to Hypnotherapy
- Analytical Hypnotherapy / Transforming Therapy™
- Applications of Hypnosis
You'll also have access to:
- Self-Hypnosis Programme
- The Academy of Hypnosis Community
- Supervised practice
- Q&A sessions
- Additional training and guidance from industry experts
Note: With focused study you should be able to gain accreditation within a year. But to give you time we will give you access to all the training materials for two years from the day you register for the course.
Depending on the hours of practice and study you put in, you may be able to get accreditation from the ACHE or GHR* as well as The Academy for Hypnosis.
* exam fees to achieve accreditation from the ACHE or GHR are not included in your Academy training and will need to be paid directly to the organisation.