The Academy for Hypnosis
Our twice-a-month mentoring sessions offer live practice, guidance, and support throughout your learning, development, and confidence as a hypnotherapist.
* As a member of the mentoring group you are eligible to join the full accreditation training.
Sharon Waxkirsh's Academy for Hypnosis
Mentoring sessions are led by Sharon Waxkirsh BA HONS CHT MHT HBCE.
Sharon lectures and teaches the principles and practice of clinical hypnotherapy for health care workers in the UK and the USA. She is a regular presenter at conferences and seminars for the American Council of Hypnotist Examiners (ACHE), the Dave Elman Hypnosis Institute (DEHI), IHMDP, the World Aesthetic Congress, the Dental Professionals Association, the British Association for Dental Nurses, and the British Dental Technicians Association.
In addition to her Honours BA degree, Sharon holds Master Hypnotherapy and HypnoBirthing Childbirth Educator certifications. She is fully insured and registered with the General Hypnotherapy Register and the ICNM.
Over 60 hours of Guidance per year
Members can attend as many sessions as they wish, which include:
- Online sessions, led by Sharon or her supervision tutors. Two a month*
- Practice sessions set up by members of the group to support each other
- Study support and book, video and media discussions
* During holiday seasons there may be changes to the program times
OTHER BENEFITS OF BEING IN THE MENTORING COMMUNITY
- 20% discount on any in-person workshop you wish to attend. These take place a couple of times a year in Europe or USA
- The ability to share your wares, books, courses, and skills to other members of the community
- Bonding with new students, encouraging their growth in the field, and refreshing your learning skills
- Become a guest speaker for Academy events
- Connections and networking with fellow students for further study and practice.
Build your own practice, self-esteem, and Success
- Mentoring offers a solid base to develop your practice
- A personal connection with your tutors and fellow practitioners
- Personal development and inner growth
- Authenticity in your approach to your clients
- Integrating your own experience and qualities into your practice
- Having space to nurture your abilities and grow self-confidence
Here at the Academy, we emphasize a flexible and creative approach to working with clients.
Once you are a mentoring student you can join the accreditation program
- Learn the fundamentals of hypnosis
- Become confident at self-hypnosis
- Study Analytical Hypnotherapy / Transforming Therapy™ with one of the few schools licensed to teach Gil Boyne's work
- Develop your practice in medical and dental applications in hypnotherapy
33 hours of online video content, 20 hours of self-study, and live support through the mentoring group
Get free access for 30 days
Join the mentoring group and experience a couple of sessions with Sharon for free.
After your free 30-day trial, you will be charged the regular monthly subscription.
Once you have joined you will be sent details of Academy of Hypnosis training programs
You can cancel your membership at any point
This community is hosted on the Kajabi® website.